Saturday, July 28, 2007

Someone out there is making me pay attention.....fie!

So, tag you're it!

Rules are: list 8 facts or habits about yourself. Post the rules of the game at the beginning before the facts are listed. At the end tag 8 people by posting their names and lave comments on their blogs

So let's see, my library career is almost over, but I started at the top and have slowly worked my way down. It has been fun at all stages and I love having the perspective that I do. My biggest passion now, after my husband, is my grandchildren who are pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. Nowadays I spend my time working, thinking about knitting (but not necessarily doing any knitting) reading cookbooks, but not necessarily cooking and learning to navigate downtown Baltimore. I almost never go to the movies and hardly watch them at home. I would rather play solitare on the computer than watch TV.

Is that eight?

No comments: